You make the difference. Whether in business Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Financial Advisory or Consulting: at Deloitte, we help our global clients continuously evolve. Discover a diverse working environment that is constantly in motion and always revolving around one central hub: you and your expertise. What impact will you make?
Do you want to leverage the full power of the cloud for our clients in Consulting – Cloud Transformation & System Engineering? Our teams guide businesses on their cloud journeys, from strategizing to developing and integrating high-performing, future-proof applications, as well as transforming major IT divisions into agile entities, moving complex IT landscapes to the cloud, and operating innovative software services. Secure our joint success and make the difference with us: as Senior Consultant (m/f/x).
Standorten: Berlin, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hanover, Munich und Stuttgart.
You will help our clients to revolutionize their software delivery and to establish new ways of working between Dev & Ops. With your passion for innovative technology you will boost their product quality and organizational sustainability.
- Lead the Journey: Lead and guide our clients on their journey to optimize their software delivery capabilities together with our Agile & DevOps Coaches, Cloud Architects, and Technology Experts.
- Organization & Culture: Build product-centric organizations to enable ownership throughout the lifecycle and initiate a mindset and culture shift to break down all forms of silos.
- Processes & Technology: Optimize software delivery by leveraging our cloud infrastructure capabilities, introducing continuous delivery processes and technology as well as training new roles such as SREs, DevOps Engineers and Architects.
- Community: Use your passion and skills to contribute to our Deloitte DevOps & Engineering community. Help us to connect with other individuals and organizations, e.g. by presenting at DevOps conferences.
- University degree in (business) informatics, mathematics or physics, or equivalent education/experience.
- Multiple years of experience in following areas: agile software development lifecycle, DevOps, SRE, CI/CD processes and tools, modern IT infrastructure, and operation of IT systems.
- A motivated team player interested in top-notch technology with experience in consulting of transformation processes.
- Confident communicator and presenter, proactive, structured, with acute empathy for the needs of our clients and experience in coaching teams.
- Fluent German and English (min. C1), both written and spoken.
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, a company smartphone for private use, and flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours and EU remote working)
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Sie sind interessiert? Dann freuen wir uns auf Sie!
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte and will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal: