You make the difference. Whether in business Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Financial Advisory or Consulting: at Deloitte, we help our global clients continuously evolve. Discover a diverse working environment that is constantly in motion and always revolving around one central hub: you and your expertise. What impact will you make?
Do you want to advise leading companies in the field of Consulting—HR Transformation in the reorganization and development of HR? Our team points the way for the leading companies of tomorrow with unparalleled HR strategy expertise and excellent HR tech know-how. Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us as a (Senior) Consultant HR Cloud Consulting - Workday (m/f/d)
Standorte: Berlin, Dresden, Hamburg, Leipzig, Mannheim, Stuttgart, Walldorf, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hanover, Munich und Nuremberg.
As an HR Cloud Consultant (m/f/d), you support and advise leading companies in their selection and implementation of HR software solutions, thereby contributing to a successful transformation of the HR landscape.
- Diverse tasks: You analyze requirements, draft workshops, and ensure correct implementation for the customer with regard to our Workday projects.
- Specialization: You have the opportunity to develop into an expert on various Workday aspects.
- Continuing development: Step by step, you will expand your expertise in agile working methods, HR IT concepts, and project management.
- Teamwork: You work cross-functionally with colleagues from other HR areas (e.g. in Change Management).
- Degree in business administration, (business) information science, (business) engineering, business psychology, or similar
- Ideally, experience in (HR) IT in an international environment or at a consulting firm in connection with initial experience in
- Initial experience in (HR) IT projects or Workday certification
- Ideally, user knowledge in HR IT solutions (e.g. Workday, SAP, SuccessFactors, SAP HCM, Oracle HCM) and in HR processes
- Willingness to travel and excellent spoken and written German and English
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, a company smartphone for private use, and flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours and EU remote working)
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.